These are a few links for those who want to educate themselves about Pope Francis' message and the conference that followed the publication of the Encyclical.
- The full text of Laudato Si in English
- Video Presentation of the conference: ‘People and Planet First' 2015.07.01 - Some Italian, but mostly in English
- Naomi Klein's statement at above presentation of the conference for those who don't have time to watch the whole video (I recommend you watch it)
- Pontifex Economicus, an article by Nathan Schneider, a writer and editor and the author of Thank You, Anarchy: Notes from the Occupy Apocalypse about the Pope's position on the economy.
- Naomi Klein interview after her return about her visit and the message
Please comment and let me know if I should add more links.